Monday, November 9, 2009

I've finally decided to start blogging. We'll see if anyone ever reads it.

This weekend was nice. Friday night, Kyle (my husband) and I stayed in a laid around the house. On Saturday, I had to be at work at 6:30 am. Thankfully, I only have a few more weeks left at the Barrel! Surprisingly, I think I am actually going to miss waiting tables. I've looked forward to quitting for so long. They gave me my 5 years anniversary present there. I got a lapel pin and a CB pen. Nice for 5 years right? They used to have the lapel pin in Tiffany's boxes and gave out nice mantle clocks. Guess its a sign of the economy right? After work, my mom and dad came down to bring us our pool table. My cousin decided to get rid of his, so we were the luck recipients! It makes the basement look more like a game room like we wanted. Mom and I went shopping after that. I only bought a few long sleeved plain shirts to go under sweater/scrubs. Later that night, I went to a classmate's house for a deep fry party. Yeah, a party where we deep fried different foods. Nothing like a healthy meal right? On Sunday, Kyle and I spent the day around the house then went grocery shopping. I finally started studying for the weekend.

Today, I had class until noon then a class liaison meeting afterward. I went to Walmart to get my prescription filled and found tons of 90% Halloween decorations. I stocked up for next year. Then Kyle and I ate dinner. I made saffron rice and thawed some salsa chicken from my cooking day. It was SOO good! I love doing my freezer cooking. It helps out so much with time when I need to study. I don't have to worry about eating leftovers for a week either.

No comments:

Post a Comment