Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well, I did well on my test even with procrastinating. We haven't got to see our tests yet, but they finally gave us our grades. I love how I've posted three times, and most of it is about school. Can you tell what runs my life right now?

Today, I actually got to craft a little (I LOVE to craft). My mother in law wanted Christmas ornaments with everyone in the family's names on them. She got the idea off of Days of Our Lives. BTW I love the Christmas episode every year because there was a woman named Melissa Horton on there so I have an ornament ;). Anyway, mother in law wanted red bulbs but I couldn't find large enough bulbs that are red. I decided to buy clear bulbs and paint the inside. Too bad I didn't buy enough paint. Looks like my crafting with have to go on for a few more nights.

Tomorrow, in between classes, I get to mentor. I love my mentor, but I didn't even get to do anything last time. Last year, my mentor let me go in the rooms by myself and diagnose the patient then report to him. This year, all I've done is follow the residents and listen. Of course, they consult me when they are documenting since I should be able to remember the mother's age and what diseases the child's father has. But, at least its interesting. Hopefully, we'll see something cool tomorrow. After classes, I have a LCME student meeting. MUSOM is getting re-accredited in 2011 so they need a few students to write a survey and report for the committee then to present to the committee members when they come in March 2011. That seems so far away, but its really not!

Saturday is our last home game. I am torn on whether to go or not. I want to go, but I don't know how many of my friends are going and its a lot of work to get all the tailgating stuff together! On Sunday, quite a few of my sorority sisters are coming over. We are going to lunch then hanging out here. I'm sure it'll be a blast, it always is! I really wish I could see those girls more often but for how busy we all are, we stay in contact pretty well. Thank you facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment