Well, I started my Christmas shopping. This year, not only am I doing the shopping for Kyle and I, but also for us from Kyle's mom, grandma, and aunt. Kohls is having a big sale and I found a heated mattress pad (from my mom to me and Kyle), our present for Kyle's brother, and an electric razor for Kyle from someone in his family. I got the stuff to make Kyle's mom's gift but just have to get it together. She really wanted Christmas bulbs with everyone's names on them, so I am making them.
I've been slacking on the studying. Its hard after a "test weekend" to not take a lot of time off. We have another test Monday, so I really need to get on the ball! After Monday, I am going to start working on the house more. I want to get the basement painted that week and touch up the bathroom. I have friends coming over on the 22nd, so I want to have a bunch done by then. I can't wait to see everyone again. I wish we could get together more often, but I think we do all right for everyone being so busy with work, families, and school. AND I get the rest of the pictures from my photo shoot that day. My friend Melissa is an AMAZING photographer and took pictures of Kyle and I with Marco and Molly. The six or so I've seen so far have been so good. I can't wait to get them printed off so I can put them up around the house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment